THE SHEPHERD MINISTRY INC
Sunday Service Of 14th January 2018
Topic: Roadmap To The Harvest Field
Text: Luke 14:18-31
Minister: Pastor Tunde Bakare
Roadmap is a detailed plan or explanation to guide one in setting direction or standard in order to achieve vision thereby coming to reality. A vision without a roadmap will vanish away or will not achieve anything.
Every project needs a roadmap. God wants to bless us with goodness and bountiful harvest in 2018. Understand that a vision is a conception of idea inferred or derived from specific instances. It is sometimes called wish or desire.
What is your wish this year? What is your desire this year? My desire is to experience goodness and bountiful harvest before the year ends.
HOW CAN THIS BE ACHIEVED?
1. Acknowledge the Master planner-God is the author and executor of every plan. God knows about everything Proverbs 16:1-13, Luke 14:28-31. Count the cost and pay the price.
2. Have Faith and be committed: it means pledging one’s loyalty to a course of action until success is achieved Numbers 13:30, Eccl 11:4
3. Have Clearity of Value: You set priority here amidst many demands. If it means denying yourself of some forms of pleasure – do it.
4. Fan The Flame Of Fire: It means taking practical steps to execute the plan. Swing into action Proverbs 22:13. Don’t be slothful this year.
5. Have The Bonding Power : This is the ability to connect and bond with others. Mix up with those that are successful in your career line. Ecclesiastes 4:9-10. No matter how small the business is, learn how it is done.
6. Communication : Try and get feedback from your customers and clients. Use the criticism to improve your business and productivity.
Prayer Points :
1. Lord, this is my plan for this year, Father, here is my proposal – my father ordain it in Jesus’Name Amen.
2. Father, speak unto me the Word of approval and let me experience bountiful harvest in Jesus’Name Amen.
PRAYER FOR THE WEEK
Father, help me to get rid of every locust and cankerworm this week and this year in Jesus’Name Amen.
Have a blessed week!